25% OFF PRE-SALE. LOWEST PRICE EVER.
Maximum Comfort and High Grip Performance. All the benefits of a big wheel with none of the drawbacks.
Click here to see the research and development journey!
🔥In development - estimated shipping January🥳
Hollow Wheels (regular) was designed for all-around superb comfort and grip while providing minimal range loss.
- Super Comfortable: 50% increase.*
- High Cornering Grip**
- Adjustable Suspension: - tweak the wheels with suspension inserts to get your perfect ride.
- Top Speed: Increases over smaller wheels*
- Great Battery Range: minimal impact compared to 110mm wheels**
- Low Noise: reduced due to Hollow design.
- 1 order comes with 4 individual wheels
- Max Rider + Board Weight: 240lbs (108.8kg)
- Variable Diameter: 103mm
- Contact Width: 65mm
- Weight: 284g (as light as an 85mm Caguama wheel)
- 75A durometer: Minimal chunking for more durability!
- Patent Pending
*Compared to 85mm Caguama Wheels.
**20% less grippy than Pro Hollow Wheel.
Designed for Maximum Comfort.
See how the ALL the popular wheels react to bad streets.
105mm Vs. 80mm
Bigger wheels roll over bumps and help reduce road vibration. This means even more comfort!
High Grip Engineering
Minimal Impact on Range.
In this range test, the Hollow Wheel consumes only 2% more battery life than the stock Boosted Board Wheels.
1) Reduce rolling resistance when cruising straight.
2) Massive grip and turn-in response in a corner.
When you're going straight, you have a smaller contact patch and you're riding on the solid part of the wheel. So it mimics a road bike. Small contact area and low rolling resistance. However, when you start carving, you unlock more grip because the wheel folds over and exposes more contact patch (65mm).
What is an "Adjustable Suspension"?
You can customize your ride to exactly how you want it. Want to coast longer? How about more grip?
The Hollow Wheel provides a fully adjustable suspension in the form of different inserts that can be inserted into the hollow wheel to adjust the stiffness, weight of the wheel which affects rolling resistance and grip.
Heavier the inserts will increase coasting while steadily decreasing comfort. The lighter insert will improve comfort, but reduce coasting distance. This depends heavily on the rider weight and riding preference. Having the insert inside the wheel will improve grip by increasing stiffness.
- Suspension Insert is not included with purchase of Hollow Wheels.
- One unit purchase comes with 4 inserts
- Comes with metal to fill 4 inserts (to adjust weight)
- Comes in Red Color
Lightest Wheel In Class.
The Hollow Wheel weighs 299g whereas the competition comes in at 568g per wheel.
A lighter wheel will improve grip, acceleration, braking, and range. Most notably, a lighter wheel will help keep the board feeling agile and able to help you rotate the board with less effort. This is called "turn-in" response.
Whereas a heavier wheel will decrease acceleration, braking, and make the board feel more lazy and harder to turn. With more mass, you need more energy to move the object.